21 Day Fix Container Equivalents: 1 burger patty = 1 red and 0.25 green
This recipe makes between 6-8 patties depending how large you make them and they freeze really well if you want to save some for another time.
My whole family loved this recipe, and had no idea what goodness was hidden inside!
We served ours on a not-too-dense bun with a slice of cheese for 2 yellow and 0.25 blue with a side of Chopped Caprese Salad.
- 1lb of ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 small (or half of a large) onion, diced
- 1 cup of diced red, yellow and orange peppers
- 1 cup of zoodles, chopped
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix by hand until all ingredients are combined. Form into patties.
- Heat your grill (or spray a grill pan with non-stick spray) and place the patties on.
- Grill over a medium heat for 5-7 minutes until grill marks appear.
- Flip and grill an additional 5-7 minutes until completely cooked through.
- Serve on a bun, over a salad, or on top of a pasta dish and enjoy!