|Beginning Prep Time:||3 minutes|
|Cook Time:||4 or 8 hours|
|Finish Prep Time:||10 minutes|
- can of ginger ale (coke works too)
- bottle of BBQ sauce (I use Bullseye Sweet & Sticky)
- pork loin
- Place pork loin in crock pot fat side up. Pour ginger ale over pork.
- Peel and cut onion in half and throw on top of pork.
- Cook for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high
- Carefully place pork on a plate and scrape off fat layer and discard
- With 2 forks, Pull the pork all apart.
- Drain the liquid from the pot.
- Place the pork back into pot, pour 3/4 or so bottle of sauce on pork, mix well.
- Leave in pot on low for 30 minutes.
And you’re done!
Feel free to add spices or adjust the amount of BBQ sauce you use.