- 4-1/2 cups fibre-enriched white penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 tub(270 g) Philadelphia Light Herb and Garlic Cooking Creme
- 1 can(14 fl oz/398 mL) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 8 cupsloosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup Kraft 100% Parmesan Light Grated Cheese, divided
- Cook pasta in large skillet as directed on package, omitting salt.
Drain pasta; set aside.
- Mix Cooking Creme, tomatoes and lemon juice in same skillet until blended.
Return pasta to skillet.
- Add spinach and 2 Tbsp. Parmesan; mix lightly. Cook on medium heat 3 min. or until spinach is wilted and sauce is heated through, stirring frequently.
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
Add 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper to sauce along with the Cooking Creme, tomatoes and lemon juice.