|Prep Time:||45 minutes – 1 Hour|
|Cook Time:||30 minutes|
|# of Servings:||Makes about 30 shells|
- 1 12-ounce (350g) package dried jumbo macaroni shells
- 2½ pounds ground beef
- 6 ounces cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 16-ounce jar of pasta
- 1¾ cups shredded cheddar or Mexican cheese
- Various taco toppings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook shells according to package directions; drain.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Lay flat on a baking sheet.
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat until browned; Drain off fat.
- Stir in cream cheese and chili powder and ¼ cup cheese.
- Spread ½ cup of salsa in each of tow ungreased 2-quart baking dishes.
- Arrange the filled shells on top of the salsa and pour the remaining salsa over the tops of the shells.
- Bake covered for 15 minutes.Sprinkle the cheese on top and bake, uncovered for 15 more minutes or until heated through.