Paper Toy Flextangles empower kids to explore the world through creativity! Decorating these and then seeing how the patterns and colors translate once folded is a wonderful exercise in geometric planning.
Materials you’ll need
- Tape (optional)
- Download and print the template
- Draw different designs in each row of triangular sides. Refer to the Pattern Guide on our template for the row layout. Be sure to connect the designs at the tick marks.
- Cut along bold line.
- Crease dashed lines face to face. Unfold.
- Crease diagonal lines back to back. Unfold.
- Gently fold paper to match dot to dot and form a tube.
- Add glue on tabs marked GLUE and press together.
- Add glue on end tabs and tuck into open end of tube. Press to seal. Let dry.
Originally found on babbledabbledo.com