Creamy Basil & Tomato
|Prep Time:||10 minutes|
|Cook Time:||25- 30minutes|
- 440 g(1/2 of 900-g pkg.) linguine, uncooked
- 2 cans(19 fl oz/540 mL each) stewed tomatoes, drained
- 1 pkg.(250 g) Brick Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup Kraft Sun-Dried Tomato & Oregano Dressing
- 1/2 cupchopped fresh basil
- Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, cream cheese and dressing.
- Drain pasta; return to pot. Add tomato mixture, basil and pine nuts; mix lightly.
- Cook on medium heat 2 to 3 min. or until cream cheese is melted, stirring frequently.