PIZZA! For Breakfast!
Delicious layers of all your favourite breakfast foods all compiled and smothered in a thick layer of savory mozzarella to form this amazing morning pizza!
|Prep Time:||20 minutes|
|Cook Time:||45 minutes|
- 6-8 potatos
- 5 Slices of Tomato
- 5 Eggs
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Cayenne Pepper
Other good fillings include cooked ham or bacon and thinly sliced peppers, serve with salsa!
If available, use an oven safe pan
- Take 6-8 small potatoes shred them, squish all the water out of them, then press them in to a frying pan at medium high heat.
- Take about 5 individual tsp of butter and place around the potatoes against the pan so it slides under and fries it.
- Cook about 15 minutes or until golden brown (do not mix or flip)
- Place a plate over the pan and carefully flip pan over in to the plate then slide back into the pan cooked side up.
- Repeat the butter and cook until golden brown again
If you didn’t use a cast iron or oven safe dish, transfer to one now
- Add 5 slices of tomato evenly, then add 5 cracked eggs, and top it all with mozzarella
- Add cayenne pepper and paprika – season to taste
DO NOT MIX
- Put in the oven about 15 minutes
Slice and enjoy!