|Prep Time:||10 minutes|
|Cook Time:||30 minutes|
|Servings||10 – 12|
Taco Pasta – Need we say more!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 2 cups water
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 oz) can whole kernel corn
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- Brown beef in a large quart pot over medium/ high heat. Drain fat and return beef to pot.
- Add taco seasoning, water, tomatoes, tomato sauce and corn. Bring to a boil.
- Add uncooked macaroni and reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 10-15
minutes (until pasta is cooked through). Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Sprinkle cheese on top and cover.
- Serve once cheese is melted!