Pineapple Ring Jello
- 1 Can sliced pineapples
- 3oz. box of sugar free lime jello
You could also do this with other canned fruit and flavors of Jello, but you would lose the nifty pineapple ring effect.
- Pour out liquid from a can of sliced pineapple and discard.
- Dissolve Jello in 1 cup boiling water (you could also use the pineapple juice and water to equal 1 cup liquid)
- Pour hot Jello water over pineapple rings in the can.
- Chill until set.
- Run hot water on the sides and bottom of can to loosen. Then cut the bottom of the can and push the mold out.
- Cut between pineapple slices and serve.
Optional: top with cottage cheese or a dollop of whipped cream.