- 1/2 lb.(225 g) fettuccine, uncooked
- 3/4 cup 25%-less-sodium chicken broth
- 2 roasted red peppers, divided
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 roasted green pepper
- 1 roasted yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup(1/2 of 250-g tub) Chive & Onion Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Kraft 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese
- Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, blend broth, 1 roasted red pepper and cayenne pepper in blender until smooth.
- Cut remaining roasted peppers into strips.
- Meanwhile, cook pepper puree and cream cheese product in same saucepan on medium heat 1 to 2 min. or until cream cheese is melted and sauce is heated through, stirring constantly.
- Add pasta and pepper strips to sauce; mix lightly.
Serve topped with Parmesan.
How to Roast Peppers:
Heat broiler. Place whole peppers on foil-covered baking sheet. Broil, 4 inches from heat, 7 to 10 min. or until peppers are evenly blackened, turning occasionally. Place in paper bag; close bag. Let stand 20 min. or until peppers are cooled. Remove peppers from bag. Peel away blackened skins with small knife; discard skins. Cut each pepper lengthwise into 4 pieces; remove and discard seeds. Use as directed.