Three Cheese Chicken Penne Bake
- 1-1/2 cups multi-grain penne pasta, uncooked
- pkg.(283 g) fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 lb.(450 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1-1/2 cups(1/2 of 700-mL jar) pasta sauce
- 1-2/3 cups(1/2 of 796-mL can) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella Shredded Cheese, divided
- 2 Tbsp. Kraft 100% Parmesan Light Grated Cheese
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Cook pasta as directed on package, adding spinach to the boiling water for the last minute.
- Meanwhile, heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add chicken and basil; cook 3 min. or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring frequently. Add pasta sauce and tomatoes; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 min. or until chicken is cooked through. Stir in cream cheese product until melted.
- Drain pasta and spinach; return to same saucepan. Add chicken mixture; mix lightly. Stir in 1/2 cup mozzarella. Spoon into 2-L or 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan. Bake 3 min. or until cheese is melted.