Tater Tot Casserole
|Prep Time:||25 minutes|
|Cook Time:||3 hours|
- pound ground beef, browned
- 1 can RoTel (Diced Tomatoes) – We like spicy red pepper
- 16oz package of frozen Tater Tots
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 small onion
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
While cooking, feel free to add your own spices to the hamburger meat. We like a little extra spice in ours so I often add a few dashes of red pepper flakes. And my husband would recommend some Frank’s Red Hot – but that’s a bit much for the rest of us!
- Brown beef and add in chopped onion and Rotel
- Pour beef and onion mixture on the bottom of a greased Crock Pot
- Mix in Cream of Chicken Soup
- Top mixture with tater tots across the top5.
- Cook low for 2-3 hours.
- 30 minutes before you are going to serve the Tater Tot Casserole top with shredded cheese.